Ask a Construction Expert
Ask Question

I have been in the welding trade for 35yrs I have a lot of qualification/test papers including Lloyds register of shipping, what level of NVQ if any will these qualify me for please

1 Answer

You need to identify the award that reflects what you do at the level you work, probably level 2 or 3.

You are also most likely working to engineering standards you could try looking at the following address . put in welding or similar search to identify the units, awarding body etc.

For further information about getting a construction NVQ please call 0203 598 1037 to speak to one of our experts.

Related Questions

  • CSCS Card
  • NVQ Level
  • Free
  • NVQ Level 2
  • CSCS
  • NVQ Level 3
  • CSCS
  • NVQ Level 4+
  • CSCS
Full Name
Phone Number
Email Address

Get All NVQ Prices
Thank you for your interest

Construction Support Line will get back to you soon.

If you would like to find out more, or apply for an NVQ please call 0203 051 1004.
No CSCS Card?
No Job!

3 Easy steps to a new job

1 Train for your NVQ

After signing up with us choose which qualification you want and after several months you will be awarded your NVQ.

2 Get a CSCS card

Once you have got your NVQ, you can apply for a new CSCS card. We can begin as soon as you are qualified.

3 Find a new job

After recieving your CSCS card you are now able to work in most construction sites at a much higher level.

We will call you back

Call Me Back
Thank you.
A member of the support staff will be calling you shortly.