Want to get in touch?

Unfortunately we are currently closed. Our working hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.

Book online quickly and easily

Our online booking system is quick, simple and easy to understand.

CSCS Test & Card Booking
Group Booking (3 or more people)
Apply for a Construction NVQ

Contact our customer support team

You can contact us by creating a support ticket - one of our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you do not have an account, or cannot remember your details, please click here to contact us.

Login to our client area

If you are an existing customer, you can also login to our client area to check your account details and existing support tickets.

Get a Drylining NVQ Today

  • CSCS Card
  • NVQ Level
  • Apply
  • NVQ Level 2
  • Call us on 0203 598 1037
  • NVQ Level 3
  • Call us on 0203 598 1037
  • NVQ Level 4+
  • Call us on 0203 598 1037
Get your Drylining NVQ
First/Last Name
Phone Number
Email Address
Preferred Contact Day/Time:
Thank you for your interest

Your personal NVQ advisor will get back to you soon.

Dry Lining NVQ Assessment: Apply Online and Save
No CSCS Card?
No Job!

3 Easy steps to a new job

1 Train for your NVQ

After signing up with us choose which qualification you want and after several months you will be awarded your NVQ.

2 Get a CSCS card

Once you have got your NVQ, you can apply for a new CSCS card. We can begin as soon as you are qualified.

3 Find a new job

After recieving your CSCS card you are now able to work in most construction sites at a much higher level.

Get A Dry Lining NVQ To Advance Your Career And Skills

Show employers that you have the skills you need to do your job with a Dry Lining NVQ. Your Dry Lining NVQ will qualify you for a more advanced CSCS Card. You can take our On Site Assessment and Training NVQs without having to miss a day of work or pay.

The Dry Lining NVQ

Dry Lining Health, Safety & Environment Test and CSCS Card

What Dry Lining NVQs Are Available?

Use the form at the top of the page and get a quote on the price of the Dry Lining NVQ.

Where Does The NVQ Assessment Take Place?

The assessment for your Dry Lining NVQ take place exclusively at your place of work. This makes it ideal of workers who do not want to miss time off work to get their qualification. The On Site Assessment and Training (OSAT) NVQ is the most practile way to get qualified for the next CSCS Card.

How Long Does It Take To Complete An NVQ?

This depends on which level of Dry Lining NVQ you take. Find out more about by calling our team on 0203 598 1037.

What Is Required Before I Take The NVQ in Dry Lining?

We recommend that you have the skills needed to complete the units for your chosen NVQ.

What Is Involved In The Dry Lining NVQ?

There are several mandatory and certain optional units for Dry Lining NVQs. You will be expected to show competency and skill across these units.

Dry Lining NVQ Level 2 (Show All Units)

You will be assessed on your skills and competence in the following mandatory units:

  • Conforming to General Safety in the Workplace
  • Conforming to Efficient Working Practices in the Workplace
  • Moving and Handling Resources in the Workplace
  • Installing Dry Lining Partition Systems in the Workplace
  • Installing Dry Linings and Encasements in the Workplace

Prices: How Much Does It Cost To Take A Dry Lining NVQ?

Our highly affordable instalment program begins with a deposit of just £120. To view our complete price list fill out the form at the top of the page.

What If I Fail Units In The Dry Lining NVQ?

It is not usually a problem: if you fail units during your assessment for the Dry Lining NVQ. you will be required to go through another assessment and/or take additional units to make up the number of credits needed to pass the NVQ and prove your competency.

Which Health, Safety & Environment Test Do I Take?

Dry Liners can take the Operative CSCS Health, Safety & Environment Test.

After Taking The Dry Lining NVQ, What CSCS Card Will I Be Eligible For?

cscs blue

Level 2 Dry Lining NVQ

After taking the Level 2 Dry Lining NVQ you will be qualified to apply for a Blue CSCS Card. To get a Blue CSCS Card click here to Apply for a Blue CSCS Card.

cscs gold

Level 3 Dry Lining NVQ

Upon completion of the Level 3 Dry Lining NVQ you will be eligible for the Gold CSCS Card. To get a Gold CSCS Card click here to Apply for a Gold CSCS Card.

What Governing Bodies Regulate The Dry Lining Trade?

There are a few organisations that regulate and promote the construction industry, these include:

Call us now

0203 598 1037

0203 697 5573