Unfortunately we are currently closed. Our working hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.
Our online booking system is quick, simple and easy to understand.
You can contact us by creating a support ticket - one of our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you do not have an account, or cannot remember your details, please click here to contact us.
If you are an existing customer, you can also login to our client area to check your account details and existing support tickets.
• Great job prospects as Construction NVQs become more popular.
• Intensive A1 assessor course lasting only 5 days.
• Chose from two fully certified test centres to train in.
• Get trained by experts with years of experience.
Working as a Construction NVQ Assessor can be a very rewarding job, you are helping people to further themselves by getting qualifications which will make them better at their jobs. Future job opportunities are excellent as virtually all workers in the Construction Industry are going to require qualifications in the coming years.
Our intensive Construction NVQ Assessor Training course lasts 5 days.
Our Construction NVQ Assessor Training is classroom based and completely covers the entire course. The trainee will be instructed on:
• The principles of assessment and how these can be carried out on site
• How to plan and prepare the assessment process
• How to record the evidence and observations you collect during assessment
• How to judge the evidence that is collected
• The legal issues relating to the assessment
• How the observation of the candidate will be conducted
• How to give and receive feedback from the candidate
The training course can be conducted in either our South East London or Kent training centres.